Monday, September 6, 2010

Anna is a Winner

And we have a winner...Anna.  Go Anna! Anna guessed I would run 88 miles last week.  I ran 90 and so Anna came in the closest.  Anna wins some Aquaphor and a certificate made by Chloe and myself.  lol.  Actually, I bet the Aquaphor will come in super handy now that she is pushing up her mileage and adding in cross training.  I will write a blog sometime this week with all of the uses my Aquaphor Teammates have come up with for the product.  There are a plethora and I have to say there are a few I wouldn't have thought of.  So Anna enjoy!
So what do I think of this weeks miles? Well, I was a bit bummed.  I really wanted to hit 100.  I was at 55 after two days but then I decided to travel to Albuquerque.  I had a great time but, had a few really rough runs and one that made my month.  Ehhhh, so what can you do?  The one 15 miler in the foothills of the Sandia Mountains I think made up for any missed miles.  I felt so alive and had a great time.  I will try and hit 100 again this week.

Happy Running Everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy running Tara. I am up to 9 miles on my long run! YAH!

Anna said...

Oh I could so use some aqhaphor. U should c my back! I look like I was attacked by the chafe boogyman! :-(

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your miles last week, but I am super impressed! I guess that's what makes you Tara...always trying to do better ;-)