Monday, June 27, 2011

Road ID Raffle


Road ID is just an amazing company.  Not only are their ID's indestructible even to my young nephew Joe but, when you buy one of their bracelets you can donate part of the proceeds from your purchase to JDRF.  And of course when they found out what we were doing here with the 5K they went above and beyond again.  They gave us 8 yes 8 Gift Cards for $15.  So here you go folks.  The winners are: 237,189, 200, 109, 141, 158, 152, 162.  Translation....


Tracey Kite
David Nash
John Volovsek

Emily Bloom
Greg Ridley
Halley Haach

Wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your addresses and I will get your Gift Cards in the Mail.  Address: Mommysarunner@hotmail.com

Tracey Kite

David Nash

The Volosek crew

Daddy Bloom, no idea which of the cute girl pics that were sent in is Emily.  If you let me know I will change this :)

No comments: