Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Injinji Raffle

When I began this Virtual 5K I was looking for companies to donate things for the raffle to entice folks to sign up.  I began emailing companies of the gear that I love to use and a few of the companies really came through.  When I contacted Injinji they checked out my blog and saw that I had a need for a padded Injinji sock and you know what...they not only sent me two pair of socks for the raffle but a pair of padded Injinji's for me to try out.  OMG!!!! I am in love.  I save them for my long run each week, they are the best thing since sliced bread.  I adore, make that ADORE them.  So if you don't want blisters and are thinking of running some serious distance I recommend these socks. 
And our 2 winners are: 65 Jason Chandler (M) and 130 Karen King (S). 

No comments: