Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is starting their Thanksgiving off "right" with a little Turkey Trot :).  I will get in at least a 5k later but it will most likely have to be on the treadmill. 

I know I have been MIA for a week now, sorry.  I had a horrible week of training and was super busy.  I think we all have those weeks where we are just not enjoying our runs and our legs and body are beat but, all is better now.  Funny how the best cure for a running funk is running.  I am back on track now and super excited for the White Rock Marathon next week.  I love getting to run someones first marathon with them.  Cindy is going to do great. 

Happy Thanksgiving All!  I am super thankful for my family, my health and my families health and this on line community of runners who always make me feel like I am not alone in my crazy ventures.

No comments: