Monday, January 4, 2010

What Up "G"

If you have read my other posts you know I have a crazy way to track my shoes. Since I never change up the brand and so far haven't changed models I label them with permanent marker. The other day I began tracking my miles on a website called the DailyMile (supposedly there is a widget or something I can put on my blog from that site but after 30 min of trying to make it work I gave up) and as I was entering my shoes and their miles I realized I have two pairs nearing 400 miles and one that is well over 600 so it is time for...G. I was going to live on the edge and get the Wave Rider 13's, the updated version of my old trusty Wave Rider 12's but then I read some comments that made me think better of it. So I went in search of places still selling the 12's and thank goodness found a few and found a good deal. I know eventually I will have to move onto the 13 or another shoe all together but, think I should put that off until after Rocky. For now I am happy to know the G's are on their way. Oh and in case you are wondering yes, this means I am on my 7th pair of running shoes in just under 2yrs.

4 comments:

GDBpuppyraiser92 said...

too funny!!! what up g:)

GDBpuppyraiser92 said...

this is cathy, no idea why it says emily, cannot figure it out, will have to get the kids on it!!! they are more computer savvy than i am!! love to read you blog!!!!

tara said...

thanks cathy, you know i was giggling to myself to get to use that line.

Becca Sue Congdon said...

I loved the Wave Riders. They were my first shoe. I think I had the 11s though. :)