Monday, March 26, 2012

Race to Cure Diabetes - Sock Winners (3/25-4/27)


The Winners of Socks this week will all be listed here.  I am updating the Registrants every morning and doing a new raffle for socks.  If you win don't worry you are still in for the big prizes at the end you just get this bonus prize for helping me out and registering.  Spread the word, please. 
Event: April28/29
Information HERE
Registration HERE
Registrants HERE


Winners (Please contact me if you win and let me know if you want Women's or Men's socks and if you want Trail or Diabetic (for athletes) socks.

March 25: Aimee Cronin (We are out of womens Trail socks so let me know if you want trail socks for a SO or Athletic Diabetic socks)
March 26: #59 = Cindy Roerig
March 27: #32 = Hope Epton
March 28: 29 = Liz Day
March 29: 6 = Michelle Bishop
March 30: 62 = Anne Ryerson
March 31: 22 = Kristin Cundiff
April 3: #52 = Joe Maher
April 4: 76 = Kara Wooldrik
April 5: 10 = Mary Cornell (What would you like?  Diabetic socks, Trail socks (XL) or reusable shopping bag?)
April 6: 66 = Anna Stein
April 7: 86 = Nikki Stevens
April 8:79 = Candice Hope
April 9: 72 = Vol Stover
April 10: 36 = Rea Fawcett (congrats Mom!)
April 11: 84 = Jimmi
April 12: 74 = Jennifer Potvin (Let me know if you want Diabetic socks or Trail socks  XL)
April 13: 91 = Joanne Ross
April 14: 100 = Kaci Nash
April 15:9 = Vannessa Christensen
April 16:37 = Ellie Fincham
April 17:48 = Tracey Kite
April 18:53 = Kim Martin
April 19:82 = Christine French
April 20:106 = Mom Scarborough(Let me know if you want Diabetic Athletic sock or XL Tral sock or Reusable Tote)
April 21:5 = Cynthia Bergland(Let me know if you want Diabetic Athletic sock or XL Tral sock or Reusable Tote)
April 22:Zorion Seaman (Let me know if you want Diabetic Athletic sock or XL Tral sock or Reusable Tote)
April 23:112 = Teri Prater (You signed up just in time :))  (Let me know if you want Diabetic Athletic sock or XL Tral sock or Reusable Tote)
April 24: Bridget Maher
April 25: Jake Roerig
April 26: Ana Volovsek (wahooo you signed up just in time for an extra prize, see April 23 for Prize options and let me know)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hey! i won some socks :)

my email is gooberific@yahoo.com , shoot me an email (i can't seem to find yours here.. gosh i'm tired!). i'll take some men's trail socks please!

Nikki said...

I think Reyna might have told you... So... A reuseable shopping bag please. Thanks so much!

http://paperwritingservice.ninja/ said...

The commandement of "Spead the word" is done! For me socks as well!