Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let the Raffling Begin

Admin Items:  Please let me know if you have suggestions for how to make this event more successful or run smoother next year.  We earned well over $3K this year and plan to do it again next year but, in April or something (it is a total time suck so Chloe needs to be in school). 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:  To everyone who registered and got friends and family to register.  Also big thanks to all of you who donated items.  You all made this successful.

Incentive Prize:  I believe Becky V has it won with just over 20 folks but want to make sure I didn't miss anyone, so you have until days end to speak up if you got more than 20 people to register.  Great Job Becky, we appreciate it and the platter Mrs B made is AWESOME!!!!!!

I still need addresses from some of the other raffle winners, please check to see if you have won and send me your address to: mommysarunner@hotmail.com.  I think we will give it a week if we can't track folks down I will reraffle prizes at that point. 

Let the Raffling Begin:
Winner: 230 Natalie Duckworth. 

Winner: 265 Kelly Marcuzzi (Currently in Africa, ran the 5K with an armed guard)

Winner: 246 Reyna Maher

Winner: 61 Alex Cairns

2 comments:

Scully said...

Awww... my little 7month old nephew won the toque!!
Hee hee hee. I will email you my sister's address.

Unknown said...

WoHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not sure how my hair is gonna look with the visor??? Any visor-wearing tips? ;)