Thursday, November 3, 2011

24hr Race from Crew's Perspective

As most of you know I have been quite lucky with crew and pacers at my races.  The running mamas have come through for me each and every time.  Even when people have fallen out for different reasons they have managed to juggle kids, jobs, races, etc. to make it to the race and help me out.  I am one lucky girl to be a part of such an awesomely supportive group of women.  Us Running Moms come in all shapes in sizes,  all speeds, and  all distances, that if you ask me is why we ROCK!!!!! 

I wrote a Race Report from my perspective on the 24hr Race but here is a link to Kelly's perspective.  She and Candice came through big time when at the last minute one of the mom's had a medical emergency and wasn't sure if she could make it (and she shouldn't have but of course she (Denise) is a machine so she still made it to the race). 

I will post in the next few days about my latest training ideas.  I am doing an experiment.

1 comment:

britishessays.co.uk said...

Your deed should be blazoned in media! Unacknowledged activity should be elicited!!!