Friday, March 23, 2012

Race to Cure Diabetes 5K - Plan B


It only costs $15 to enter.  There are insanely cool Raffle items.  100% of the money goes to JDRF.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enter. 

I bet you can guess from the get go that, I am having trouble getting folks to register this year.  AHHHHHH!!!! We aren't even close to last years numbers.  I have put a ton of time into this thing and truly want it to be a success so, rather than throwing up my hands and giving up (Tosta's don't quit) I am rolling to a plan B.  I am resorting to bribery.  That is right.  I have tons of raffle items and I am willing to bribe people to enter this thing.  So starting tomorrow with the Drymax socks, the raffle is on.  If you are entered for the race you are entered in the raffle.  If you are entered for more than one entry and win a raffle you will have all your entries minus one left for more raffle items.  So the sooner you enter the more chances you have to win. 

2 comments:

Emz said...

I'm in!!
Sounds fabulous.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

This is great!! I will spread the word and register!